Thursday, September 6, 2012

INTRODUCING ZEPPELIN! 

HEY!!! Zeppelin here! 
Yep like the MAN, Led Zepplin! In case you can’t figure it out I am from the Rockstar litter because we ROCK N ROLL but mostly we just ROCK as in the BEST. Okay so we are Golden Retrievers and I was born here at 4 Paws to my Mom, Lyric and Dad, Vic. I was born 9-27-2011 WHOO WHOOT My birthday is coming and you will be here. I got two presents for my birthday, yep! YOU!! But even still you can bring me some other presents too, you will won’t you? Huh? Pretty Please??? I like Kong toys and Nylabones, and tennis balls, and Puperoni. So when you get here we can play and hang out and have so much fun together like smelling the grass, peeing on fire hydrants (shhhh don’t tell service dogs are not supposed to do that in uniform so we have to play that game when my vest is not on) Do you like to do those things? When the other dogs in class see us they will be sooooo jealous cuz they all only got one kid and I got two!! And I will just strut and around and look proud cuz who wouldn’t be with partners like you? Yoda Man told me to watch out because one of you is a Jedi? Is that true? Do you have one of them Jedi beam things like Yoda Man has? That’s pretty cool. Well Jedi or not you are all mine and I am waiting here for you to come and take me home! 
See ya soon xoxoxoxo  Zepplin

ZEPPLIN
Golden Retriever
Parents: Lyric x Vic 
Rockstar Litter
Partner: Eddie and Elisabeth

We meet Zeppelin on Sep 18, 2012.
 After a 2 week training class at 4 Paws for Ability he will be coming home with us. LOVE his rockstar name! 

1 comment:

  1. Too awesome for words! SO SO happy for you all!! Hey while you are there can you find out about the flunkees and the adoption program?

    ReplyDelete